- Keep calm and focus on a question or a wish. Make it crystal clear.
- Be specific. Do not use general terms like “ever”, “soon”, etc.
- If you are interested in time period ask separate questions for each time period (Will I get married in one year? Will I get married in two years?…
How to formulate a YES or NO question?
- Form one question that could only be answered YES or NO.
- Do not ask two questions at the same time: "Should I call Mr. X or Mr. Y?" is wrong. You must ask each question separately.
How to formulate a question for Love Match?
- Just think about a person you like (only one!). That is it!
How to formulate a question for Decision?
- Think of two situations, business plans or people and form a question "either-or".